Friday 14 April 2017

Easter and such

These past few days we have been busy cleaning and tidying the house, it is amazing how much clutter can accumulate in such a short while, but we were not too busy to bake a cake. (from a bag though) But it was delicious.

*

I still have March books to write about, but we will do those when we come back from our trip. My heart is all aflutter and I am not too sure I will get to sleep at all. Mister M and I have been playing a lot of board games this Easter. I am not a sore loser at all... Although Mister M might not agree. The Easter bunny gave us quite a haul this year, I even got teeny tiny yarn, candy, and some hand lotion. I am sure my bunnies had something to do with that after all they must know the easter bunny?

Someone wants to go too! 
Mister M and I are going on a trip as I said, to see a concert, but our trusty bunny sitter will be here and hopefully give lots of attention and treats to my trolls, Mimle might not think she will get enough treats, but then again she always thinks that...


Also, my knitting adventure continues, I made a baby bib from some leftover yarn from the yarn I used to make the baby blanket baby shower gift, I found the pattern on Vibbedille's blog, (norwegian only) and I gave it a go. It was not too hard, but I still struggled a little since I am new to the whole understanding a pattern in knitting thing....



Happy Easter

I made a egg-cozy bunny for Mister M, he loved it. The bunny light things were a gift and I love them, you can never have too many rabbit things in my opinion.


No comments: