Friday 24 February 2017

More finishes

I am still helping my mother with the move and the end is in sight, but that means sporadic blogposts, but here are some finishes... All in knit!

My hands are also slightly sore from the late minute crochet baby blanket I made, so I decided to knit for a while, then maybe I will get a little better too.


For my friends at Valentines, they got a set of mittens each.


But as usual I stared a little late, so they got them first now, oops.

in Blue fabel from Drops and Alpacca from Nille in the purple set. The pattern is really easy, but I thought I could need some pattern reading comprehension and also I made a buttonhole by myself. 
So yay me.


I made a hat for my cousin, here sported by husband, my cousin likes her hats big, so I bought two skeins, I used 54 grams so I made one for myself too.

This pattern is also really simple, but hey, let's do simple for a while and build up my jishin so that I will feel more equipped to tackle more knitting and continue on with my knitting adventure and then one day I will make a dress and some shorts. One day, but the day is getting nearer, I can feel it!

Pink Alpacca from Sandnes I think.

And a picture of the bunnies fighting for resources because that is what they do most days. And molt, and beg for pets when I am going to bed or going out the door. Bunnies!



This months stash busting is in plus, I only bough 600 grams of yarn, but so far I have used up 909 grams... 
Yay me again.

No comments: