Monday 27 September 2010

Another one bites the dust


Oh well. Finally, something is done. And this I started this summer so it was about time too. ;) But due to a shortage of yarn it had to wait for a long time. But hey, better late than never? My friend will get it, because the colours really suit her.

And she knows she will get it too, so it is no surprise and I can show everyone. I tried making backing for the first time, training for my big rabbit-backing adventure.











I really love this fabric. Also especially bought for the recipient of the gift. I hope she likes it.
















Oh, no, another wip. ;) Can you tell yet what it is???
I oh so love this kit and I think everyone should get one. The yarn is really easy to use and the directions were clear and the fabric is wonderful. Not stiff either. Oh I love it!














Another wip. What do you think? How many am I currently doing? I have no idea, but I think it is almost ten cross-stitches and five crochet items.
On top of that I am painting those Christmas presents and there are still some Crochet Gifts Ideas I have...

When will there be enough time for everything? ;)











No comments: