Sunday 15 January 2012

Somebunny over the rainbow in the snow.

A little inspirasion. This was some of the first things my aunt made. I want to make pretty wall-hangings too.

Litt inspirasjon. Dette var noe av det første min tante laget. Jeg vil også lage fine vegg-tepper.














First Christmas present for next year. OMG. A lovely little Advent-cloth.
I love it, it is so cute... And yes, I had planned to give it away in 2011, but the recipient came with wishes upon wishes and soon her gift quota was full.

Den første julegaven for neste jul. OMG. En liten advents-duk.
Den er så søt... OG ja, jeg hadde planlagt å gi den i 2011, men hun som skulle få den kom med ønske på ønske og tilslutt så var gavekvoten full.

This is how far I have gotten on Somebunny to love, spring flowers. My gift for subscribing to WOCS.

And my darling little(!)( he is 19), cousin has gotten himself somewhere on his own to live. And this little bunny looks exactly like him at three years old. (which is how old he is still in my mind)

No comments: