Wednesday 12 August 2015

And then: Summerrain.

My blanket is coming along nicely, I did a lot at my mothers cabin last week and it now measures 45 cm from tip to center and it was at 26 cm a few weeks ago so it is a lot bigger. It still needs a few rounds, I think I'll just keep it as a project for when all my other projects are a bit too difficult.


At the cabin there was loads of blueberries, we now have six small boxes in the freezer and boyfriend is very pleased. We went on walks with my family and did some odd jobs around the cabin. I read two books which I enjoyed a lot. Even if one of them had the shortest chapters I have ever read! There was two chapters consisting of only one sentence, imagine that. My aunt stated that even she can write books if the chapters only has to be that long. 


Just one sentence.... But I did like the book and I would recommend it, even if it was a bit sad.
The titles of the books I read are: The elegance of the hedgehog by Muriel Barbery and Speed of dark by Elizabeth Moon. Which also was a bit sad.

It rained a lot at the cabin though, so we drank a lot of tea, had a fire in the mornings and wore wool undershirts. I thought summerrain was supposed to be hot?

Don't forget my giveaway!

No comments: