Tuesday 14 March 2017

Final C-ute Single



It is Tuesday again, and ℃-ute is releasing their final single on the 29th of this month, and as usual it is a three songs single, the first of the three songs are here.

『ファイナルスコール』

Final Squall, 
I am not sure which squall they are talking about, the wind kind or the scream kind or both.

サヨナラ, just that word.

I like the song, reading the lyrics they seem meaningful and appropriate. Somehow the song is both upbeat and genki as C-ute is but also sad and bittersweet like a last song should. I was afraid they would have trouble topping off the last release, but this song is a good goodbye. I like it, I don't like saying goodbye, but the song is still a good goodbye song...

The farewell seems imminent and unavoidable, I feel sad, there will never be another C-ute for me, they are special, mostly since I have followed them from the beginning. 

I will miss C-ute a lot, and I hope the next two songs on the single will be just as good and send the girls off properly. C-ute is the group for me where all the members shine and have great stage presence and charisma, they can dance and sing and move our hearts, I actually care about them and at the moment the other groups of H!P are a bit hit and miss, some girls are great, some songs are great but they are not as strong as C-ute, but then again, they have been together for so long.
So when there is no more C-ute I am not sure what I will find, if the other groups can step up a bit, they are not bad, but, they are just not C-ute.


Thank you C-ute.

I hope you will bloom again.

No comments: