Tuesday 8 April 2014

A sneaky Peek



So this is my secret project at the moment. One not secret, which is the blanket that still only has five more squares to go, and the secret which will be a Christmas present.

And in two days I might have another secret which I can tell you. Maybe. Keep your fingers crossed.

Have I told you that I might possibly be the worst person in the world at keeping secrets? I am. 
And I have had this secret for so long but I guess I can keep it in for two more days.

Other than that, today is the day I am vacuuming up under the sofa, so I guess this is the look I will be getting for the rest of the day. 

 If I get to see her face at all, I might just get the "speak to the butt cause the face ain't listening" deal.






2 comments:

RC Rabbit (Bunny) said...

Bunny butt! Our little house buns look so similar.

Vilje Vanilje said...

There is nothing cuter than a bunny butt, maybe bunny feet and bunny whiskers and bunny grooming. Ok, everything about bunnies are cute…

:) How is Yuki, Tipsy and Ringo?