Tuesday 10 September 2013

Fox Jul in September

So it is this time of the week again, and I am hopefully fully recovered now so there will be more updates.... 

So I will show you what I have been up to before I sill post this weeks tuesday tunes, the first Christmas card is done. A lovely little freebie from WOCS I think. Anyway I think it turned out great.

This is not completely done, there is a ton of beads left to finish it off with, but since this is both a Christmas gift and a WiSP I am feeling satisfied. I swapped the joy wording into a jul, which is christmas in Norwegian. I will be happy when this is finished, because it is starting to bug me a bit with all those beads, but no start until this is finished! 


And just because Norway is so happy and in a buzz with this song, I will leave with it, at least some good things happen in this country. Yes, I am depressed about the election yesterday.


But those of you who like Stonehenge, should really watch that video instead, I think it is better.

No comments: