Wednesday 4 May 2016

The Wedding Blanket Squares Ten

Sorry for the late Wedding Blanket post, I forgot to make one, oops, but better late than never right?

I L O V E D this square, it was supereasy and superfun and one of the squares I would happily make a hundred more. Or maybe 40 more and make a baby-blanket. 
I love the butterfly stitch, I have seen it done in hats, wrist warmers, blankets, scarfs, the motif  is endless, but here the middle part also looks like a butterfly in itself which is pretty neat.


I quite like turquoise, or green as my husband thinks it is called >.<
the colours are more accurate on the first photo.

Here you can see my square in the top left corner and *Kio's is in the bottom right corner.
I think both of our colour choices are good and I am sure a whole blanket of this would look good too.

So to recap this is one of my favourite squares in the CAL, and it was fast and easy to do.

No comments: