Wednesday 21 September 2016

Wedding Blanket Squares Thirty



I love my colours in this one, I guess turquoise is a colour family I really like which might have contributed to the slippery slope of actually starting to like green. But anyway, this square was fun and my favourite part is those back loop only that happens at round eight which makes it pop around the turquoise square part.




Again, our squares look complete different but somehow they match, it might be because we yet again have chosen to switch colours around the same rounds but I don't know.

I look forward to seeing the wedding blanket in the new bedroom of the happy couple once they actually tackle that part of the house, apparently they had already decided on colours before they got the blanket and the colours were blues that matched the blanket. But I love interior decorating so it might not come as a surprise that I wonder how it will look in the interior of the recipients....

No comments: