Monday 4 March 2013

Bunny is sockbunny


Mimle is sick. The vet suspected bladder-stones, but during surgery could not find them. So, new diagnosis is a cyst in the uterus tract. With another surgery tomorrow. Bunny was being bad and nipped at her stitches, we went to emergency vet and got more pain meds. They didn't have any harnesses things that fit her, so we used one of my clean leggings. Made off wool and super expensive now that I think about it. But atleast bunny is warm in wool and fleece blanket and heating bottle. She peed on me at the vets, yay, first pee since surgery. Three more gruelling hours into the night and the odd looking moist poops appeared. 
But she has a sense of style.


Bunny is drinking by herself, but I am feeding her a little critical care at intervals. She is not pleased. Bunny mom is almost asleep, but I have to stay awake for four more hours....
But I do love you little bunny.


3 comments:

Brenna said...

Hope everything turns out ok! And she does look very fashionable

Vilje Vanilje said...

Thank you. We decided to wait one more day for the operation since she just started eating and pooping by herself. I am feeling really tired but i have had a nap while boyfriend watched the bunny. :)

Cheryl said...

Awww bless her. She is incredibly cute. I'm sure she will feel better in no time x