Sunday 1 December 2013

First Advent Ornament


Today I had my mother over for a belated birthday get-together, unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of her present that I made, but I will next time I see her, she really loved her presents and that made me happy.

I was thinking about waiting to show you some ornaments until ornament Onsdag, but then I realized that most of the things I made lately were ornamented gifts, so here is a cat for someone who is a cat person. ^^

And then there is an advent present for my boyfriend. He and his sister used to have a bird each that they hung on the tree but they are looking a bit battered nowadays so I made boyfriend one that would not brake if it fell off the tree;)


And what post would be complete without a bunny pic? Bunny is tired. she has an advent calendar too, but she gets presents everyday. Now who wouldn't get tired of opening gifts everyday?



No comments: