I dug out some of my old baby wool yarn from M's wedding vest to make myself a shrug for a dress. Halfway through I realized I was making it too big and had to restart, but I think I will make it in time for when I have to wear said dress. I put the start on top of an old bolero I had and made it that size so now it should fit sizewize. It may look a bit tiny now, but I have already decided it needs an edge in the end. Then I thought I had too little yarn and the search for more ensued. After I started fretting about not having time to buy the yarn online I searched my wool basket again and lo and behold another unused ball of yarn in correct dyelot and all, so now there is no stopping me... I am making a shrug!