Thursday 1 August 2013

Want to see some stash?

As I am home alone and right in the middle of a very exciting Koontz novel there has not been time for that much stitching. (although that can soon change). I talked about needing more stash the other day and as I was looking through my stash to find my next project, ( I still need some bits and pieces before I can start on this, and I think I might use up some stash first, even if my fingers are itching for it... Just my cup of tea) I realized that I have WAY more stuff than I have been owning up to, and to not forget what I DO have I will put them up here.

First I will show off my rabbit stash of not yet starts.
(tea for two is in it too). 


And here is my extensive not yet started kits stash:

I am not that fond of just charts so I have a lot more kits, but I do have many magazines with rabbit projects in them that I have an urge to begin but I keep telling myself I need more floss and aida first so that I can just pick up whatever I want to start then and there, did I tell you guys I was a liiitle bit impatient?

A small rabbit card for me. There can never be too many rabbit cards. Just look at their little fluffy tails? I just want to cuddle them.

My first blackwork. I love this. And, I will learn a new skill doing it too.

This is just a chart and embellishments, so I need more stash in order to start and finish this. I know I have showed you guys this before, but I just love it so, from just nan.

Peter Rabbit cards, what more can I say. There are two more in this series, so I need to stash those also.

I got this from my friends, they inherited it from their grandmother which I think is very nice that they thought about me. It even has a bunny. 

Did you know my first bunny was named Benjamin after this little guy? Not very inventive I know. My biggest dream was to have rabbits running around my kitchen whilst I was writing on a desk. I have almost fulfilled my dream.

This Somebunny to love is discontinued so I just had to buy her. I think she will look great as a baby sampler. With the baby's name in the heart instead of love.

I just fell in love with this, and since sewandso was discontinuing this as well I bought it swiftly and without regret, I want to start this soon too.

I love this Somebunny to love too, in fact I have not met a single Somebunny to love that I did not love.

This was a gift from my friend E2, and I really want to start this soon! But I have to finish something first.


I think I will keep all of these bunny themed stitches as I do not know anyone as bunny obsessed as me who will cherish them as much as I will. But come to think of it, I give away all my stitches unless they are bunny related.



No comments: