Thursday 13 October 2016

Throwback Thursday and orange and blue

Valmin is still hoppy and happy although he looks a bit sleepy in this picture. He is such a goof, and I love how he always likes to smoosh his head into the rug, both when he is desperate to be groomed and when he is just chilling by himself. Mimle is up to mischief as always and begging for food all the time, one could think we were starving her, but we are not.... 

It is October and I am back with a crochet thing I started last year for Halloween but decided to only work on in October to help me get in the Halloween spirit. It was left at the first pumpkin and I have already done the second. The pattern is from red heart and is free from here.


And then for the throwback part, here is a baby-blanket after my brother but apparently I used it too, so it is well over thirty now, but look how gorgeous it is, my aunt crocheted it and I know my mother put it over our prams.

Sorry for the bad picture, the bunnies were "helping" me taking pictures and arranging the blanket so this was the best I could do.

I have finished one secret (not for long) baby bunny blanket and am on the second already from gachastitches which will be out soon. Yay! The pattern is taking a bit longer to write up than anticipated but since we both want the pattern to be good you will just have to wait for it.


The old baby blanket and the new baby blanket.

2 comments:

Ruths datter said...

Så mye fint du hekler. Ønsker deg en fin ny uke.
klem

Vilje Vanilje said...

Takk, det blå teppet kan ikke jeg ta æren for, det heklet min tante i barselgave til broren min en gang i tiden, men det andre teppet har jeg heklet (og designet med min venninne, se gachastitches.blogspot.no, om du vil se, oppskriften kommer snart) og det oransje blir forhåpentligvis en løper, men antageligvis ikke innen Halloween iår. :)