Sunday 13 September 2015

Six

Todays sneak peak is:

We have made the name tags for all the guests.
We just made pennants in paper with the guests name on it. And on the bottom of the glasses I used an idea my friend *Kio found from Nille (I couldn't find the link, sorry), some small stars that will also hold the guests names so that they know which glass they own. We might put the clothes pins on the chairs so they know where they are going to sit.

I'll make some in purple and some in pink, since I have plenty of paper left from making the invitations.

*

While I was hanging out with my friends yesterday boyfriend had a friend over and they were building Lego's all day. I think they had fun.


Although my cold is pretty much over I have now given it to boyfriend.

I have to hurry and go watch "Åndenes makt" there is finally some new episodes today, with some tea  and chocolate while I attach some more pearls. 
Everyone that has seen the pattern of the dress are exclaiming that it looks really me. I think that is a good sign.

No comments: