Sunday 3 April 2016

Bunday

Bunday should be lazy, but we were busy rummaging in the storage room and thus found lots of exiting cross stitching stuff we put there when we had company in the craft room last Christmas so I spent the rest of the day looking at it and wondering why I never finished x-number of cross stitches.
Plus we did chores which was boring... But look I have progress on several wips!


I picked up an old Wip today and finished the boy's hair, next is the girl. Can't remember why I put this down. Must have been another case of startisis. I am very close to finishing my knitted scarf but sadly my crochet scarf is taking forever and the yarn isn't as soft as I would have hoped... Plus side, I have learned the pattern so it should go faster now.


There is no bunday without a bun-picture. Here is Mimle, in a blur because she is busy eating as always. I hope to see you tomorrow for an exiting c!

2 comments:

abetterjulie said...

Mimle is adorable! I have so many unfinished projects. *sigh* One of these days, I'll get around to frogging or finishing. It's odd how a small amount of dissatisfaction will make me stop, but not motivate me to completely undo it.

Vilje Vanilje said...

Thank you, she know she is adorable.
I feel exactly the same, it can take years after I made a mistanke on something until I feel ready to pick it back up again and actually finishing!