Friday 11 December 2015

Ellevte Desember

Today's tea was really good. Black tea with cinnamon, rooibos, ginger, vanilla and Irish cream. I love Vanilla flavour.



This is a bit of a cheat, because I finished this a while ago, but I darned the yarn ends today, and I still need to make it's pair. I just figured out that I need to make four and not three wrist warmers, do you think I will have time? Or do you think everyone will get one half? All this thin thread is taking forever, the next one I am starting I am starting in bigger yarn, that's for sure!


We got another Christmas card, this one too is from Finland... It feels a bit bad that we are not giving cards to everyone in Finland, but honestly since I have a huge family and I can't write Finnish I feel like it is limited what I could do and have time for. I mean, I have made and sent over 20 cards already...

The ones that haven't been sent are the Finnish ones that need M to write and address and he is not home. Funny how the cards that need extra time to their destination will be sent at a later date than the ones that are just going to the same county. Hehe.
Oh, well, I am off to bed, tomorrow we are baking, that is another tradition that is newish.

No comments: